I always thought tweeting is a way of life.Then it became the nonsense it is.FB then came along.
April 30, 2011 at 1:21 am
Friday is the freakiest of all nights in bangalore – belly button,
short short shorts and lowest neck are the norm.
If you happen to have a decently clad woman with you, you are frowned upon.
I am neither frowned upon nor envied!
April 29, 2011 at 9:10 pm
Six most useful things about Facebook.
After the flak I received over my previous post, I decided to come up with a best-of list for facebook.
1. Anything stupid you say can get ‘like’d – something that doesn’t happen that often in real world.
2. Perfect way to waste your day without any doing productive work and still draw salary for it.
3. Keep yourself updated of every crap that happens in every one’s boring office life –
ex. ‘I drank a cup of yesterday’s cold coffee and didn’t blink my eye! Call me cool!”
4. Perfect place to feel proud of being an Indian, ban endosulfan and pass Lokayutha bill!
5. Have the laugh of your life looking at the things people do in social networks.
6. As always people like me stand a chance of becoming notorioulsy famous!
Six most annoying things people do in Facebok
1. Changing profile picture every day.
2. Posting Free Facebook Tee shirt link on the wall
3. Posting My Top Profile Viewer on the wall
4. Sharing Videos with highly encripted “Amazing video” text
5. Tagging photos which are remotely related to you
6. And ofcourse sharing this list!
April 25, 2011 at 11:01 am
കന്നടത്തില് ചൂടായ കോണ്ടുക്ടരെ മലയാളത്തില് ചീത്ത പറഞ്ഞപ്പോ എന്താ ഒരാശ്വാസം!
April 20, 2011 at 11:19 am
I dont understand why kareena had to show so much cleavage for sony vaio ad.
But had she been naked and used vaio to cover up her nudity, people would never have
forgotten and forgiven vaio!
April 19, 2011 at 9:23 pm
The girl was wearing a white shirt and a pink knicker that was a foot short from her knees.
To complete the picture she had the edge of it folded up like a shirts sleeve.
Now what does that make it – An underwear outside an underwear?
April 18, 2011 at 9:37 pm
മൊബൈല് ചതിച്ചത് കാരണം ഇന്ന് നേരത്തേ ഓഫീസില് വരേണ്ടി വന്നു! കുന്തം! മോഫ്യല് ഒരു മണിക്കൂര് ഫാസ്റ്റ് ആയിരുന്നു!
April 18, 2011 at 9:27 am
6 hours and i ate 3 kilos of watermelon. I love sundays.
April 17, 2011 at 11:03 pm
The difference between a girlfriend and a girl who is a friend-A girlfriend is
always available to go out with you.
April 16, 2011 at 8:59 pm
In bangalore, the trade off is between a little more sleep and a lot more of traffic block.
April 14, 2011 at 9:43 am
I was on a roll yesterday. Then i banged my head against the wall!
April 14, 2011 at 8:30 am
Even if its a stranger, it feels good to see a girl smile.
April 13, 2011 at 8:49 pm
You know what the best part of life is? it is when your niece smiles at the sight of you
and cries when you leave.
April 13, 2011 at 8:18 am
Etiquette and manners are for the rich. For the poor, hunger is the sole emotion.
April 8, 2011 at 2:27 pm
Looks like the next week in bangalore is gonna be a rather long one.
April 7, 2011 at 11:59 pm
April 1st saw the return of a fool to B-town!
.. and oh! that would be me
April 2, 2011 at 8:21 am
You know what was the most beautiful thing about my ex-girl friend?
… what the heck was her name, by the way?
April 1, 2011 at 6:09 pm