The observations of a wandering Indian when he was in Spain for a fortnight; in no particular order.
- First things first – There is no such thing as Spanish Masala! (the movie may beg to differ) They hardly use any spice. Eveything is eaten almost raw.
- No vegetarians exist in Spain. Or it is as if they don’t expect any vegetarians to be around. Almost every dish is non-veg.
- They eat pork pork pork and pork … and more pork! If there is any dish that they can’t make with pork, then they use pork pulps as some of a kind of jam!
- The people are beautiful as well as helpful.
- Girls are too good. They are almost like the saying “finger licking good!”
- The word “Coke” implies Coca Cola. Nothing else.
- And oh, they can not say Pepsi. They always say “Pespi”!
- Omelettes come stuffed with “onakka meen (salted fish)”!
- Also “chaala (Sardine)” is eaten with a fork and knife.
- No one knows English in Madrid. So no way you can hit on the girls
- Almost all women wear stockings with a micro skirt or knickers.
- Every one owns an iPhone or at least one of the Apple products.
If you are thinking of these as “mean-o”, you must have actually enjoyed it!